▪ 5-6 cups Lacinato kale (also known as Black Tuscan, or dinosaur or cavolo nero kale)
▪ 3 tablespoons olive oil
▪ 1 large shallot, peeled and finely minced
▪ 3 cloves fresh garlic, finely minced
▪ ½ cup golden raisins
▪ Pinch kosher salt
▪ Freshly grated black pepper
▪ 1 (15.5-ounce) can Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
▪ 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Chop kale removing central rib.
2. Boil water in medium pot and add kale.
3. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, rinse under cold water, pat try and set aside.
4. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over a low temperature.
5. Sauteé shallots until they start to soften, about 2 minutes.
6. Add garlic and stir for about 1 minute.
7. Increase the heat to a medium temperature and add the kale, raisins salt and pepper.
8. Saute for 2-3 minutes, constantly stirring.
9. Add beans and lemon juice, stir gently for 2 minutes.